- Orders are available for pick-up from our store location at 4150 W Hastings St.
- Items picked up hot from the store are subject to a 10% service charge on the subtotal to cover oven accommodations and a gratuity for the staff.
- Items picked up for at home reheat will be subject to no additional fees.
To Place an Order:
- Call: 778.991.4831
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders must be taken within 48 hours of the date you will receive the food for delivery.
- 24 Hours notice is required for a hot pick-up. We remind you to please get your order in as soon as possible.
- Orders must be cancelled a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
- Please inform us at the time of the order of any allergies or dietary restrictions. We will accommodate all needs.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Cheque, and Cash. American Express is accepted but at an additional 3.5% processing fee.
- Partys, Funerals, Graduation, Birthday’s, Corporate Events and Luncheons, Personal. You let us know the kind of event you will be having and we will take care of the rest.
- Please provide a credit card.
- Cards won’t be charged until the day of the event unless other payment (cash/cheque) is arranged.
- Cioffi’s outsources rentals from preferred companies. Let us know what you need and we will arrange everything for you.
- A 10% fee on the rental bill will be applied to cover any chance of lost or stolen items and or damage.
Liability and Indemnification:
- You agree that Cioffi’s, its directors, chefs, employees, and agents shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or destruction to any property, personal injury or death, however caused, arising from any aspect of your event.
- You will indemnify and hold harmless Cioffi’s and its directors, officers, employees and agents against all claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to person or property, however caused, arising from any aspect of your event. You will be entirely responsible for any damages to the location or venue in any way and will supervise all event participants to ensure that they conduct themselves in an orderly manner.